No. 1337 20hl Brewhouse Queensland
20hl Brewhouse (electric) Queensland Australia for sale.
This plant was new in 2012, the plant is currently connected and operating.
The owners are upgrading to larger plant and equipment which will generate
the following inventory surplus to requirement and available for sale/relocation
available 1st May 2021.
The plant is in good condition and available for on-site inspection by appointment.
The owners are keen to secure a pre purchase preference "as a lot" by way of
deposit and balance prior to release.
Some training and assistance with the dismantle/packing may also be offered.
The brewer is available for discussion regards further technical operating procedures.
Terms and Conditions
- The plant is offered second-hand “as is where is “basis.
- No warranties or guarantees are offered.
- Drawings are available for the FV, CLT, Kettle and Mash Tun.
- Sale & Purchase agreement applies.
- Inspections welcome by appointment.
Interested parties should contact
- Industrial Brokers Ltd
- Ed O’Donnell
- M: +64 (0) 274 442 944
- Grain Mill & Auger 20kg.
- Mash/Lauter 20hl (3000ltr gross vol) 2mtr diameter, Zhogde.
- Kettle/ Whirlpool 20hl (3000ltr gross vol) 2mtr diameter, Zhogde.
- Wort Grant.
- HLT 4 wall mounted gas units supplying direct hot water
- CLT 40hl (5000ltr gross vol) 1.8 diameter DSE.
- Fermenters 4 x 20hl, (2580ltr gross vol) 1.4d x 1.12barrel + conical 1.1deep, jacket, Zhogde.
- Fermenter 1 x 40hl, (5200ltr gross vol) 1.8d x 4h overall, jacket, DSE.
- Brewers platform.
- Control Panel.
- Heat Exchanger 10m3 dual stage.
- CIP unit 100ltr 2tank with pump.
- Keg Washer single head.
- Reclamation waste water tank 20HL ss, single skin, could be reused for storage.
there are 6 elements at 60kw but with our current power capacity we only use 3 elements at 30kw.
With the cleaning, the kettle is fitted with spray balls which can be hooked up to the CIP unit,
when a deep clean is done you can jump in the kettle and scrub the elements as they are exposed.
With the brewhouse 1 wort pump is included which is pretty standard for a 2 vessel and a small water pump
for the cold liquor tank to the heat exchanger.
All the tanks come with carb stones as well.
The spent water tank isnt jacketed so it wouldn't be suitable to use as a Bright beer tank
but could possibly be fitted with dimple plate cooling at cost
File downloads40H BBT