IBL Brokerage Services
IBL offers the seller a unique opportunity to achieve current market value for Plant and Equipment sales — without the constraints of having to divert their staff to manage the process.
The seller may engage IBL on an exclusive or non-exclusive basis.
Sales and Marketing
- Management of Exclusive Corporate Tenders
- Sales on behalf ("For Sale") of both corporate and company clients.
- Current Market Estimate & Assessment reports.
IBL Broker Plant/Equipment Asset Sales which include:
- Pre-owned used
- Individual items
- Supplied inventory
- Merger & Consolidation Inventory
- Liquidation sales
- Earthquake damaged inventory
- Insurance claims
- Contingency Inventory
- End of project inventory
- Surplus to requirement inventory.
- Project cancellation inventory
Management of the marketing and sales process:
- Subscriber database direct email alerts.
- IBL Website
- Sale and Purchase agreement
IBL fee structure is flexible, options include:
- Free to list on www.ibl.co.nz
- A "commission on sales" basis (reducing scale).
- Hourly rates plus expenses (e.g. for estimates/inspection reports).
- GST and ABN Registered
For more information, please contact email@example.com