No. 1048 Shell Todd Oil Services Ltd Casing Tubular Sale SOLD
Shell Todd Oil Services Ltd: Casing/Tubular Sale (New Zealand) Ref 1048 SOLD
On behalf of Shell Todd Oil Services Ltd (STOS) we are pleased to offer for sale by
“Tender” a quantity of oil field tubulars, now surplus to requirement.
The bulk of the material (200tonne) is new unused.
Approximately 25tonne of the Tubulars offered are made with 13% Chromium (13cr).
The materials for sale are located at Bell Block, New Plymouth, New Zealand.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- Materials are offered ‘as is where is”.
- No warranties or guarantees are offered.
- Mill Certs/documentation available only where/if possible .
- Part offers will be considered.
- Recovery is at the Purchaser’s expense – load out charges apply.
- Bidder is required to submit a removal plan with offer. (see tender reply form)
- Bidder offer to acknowledge daily storage cost apply after expiry of agreed pick up period.(see tender reply form)
- Highest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
- Sale & Purchase Agreement applies. (download below)
- Tender Reply Form. (download below)
- Independent appraisals can be arranged prior to tender close (at Buyer's expense).
- Inspection welcome by appointment, contact Industrial Brokers Ltd.
- Site visits PPE: as required by STOS -High vis jacket, Hardhat, Steel Cap boots.
- Weigh Bridge offers will not be considered. (Weights are supplied, please see inventory)
Tender closes 5pm Friday 9th Dec 2016.
- Industrial Brokers Ltd
- Ed O’Donnell
- Cell 0274 442 944 (+64 274 442 944)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office 06 751 4698 (+64 6 751 4698)
|Rack||Ref||Yr||Size||IB/FT||Walls mm||Grade||Rg||Connect||Qty Lths||Cert||T per lth||Tonne||KG/MTR|
|G1||Sumitomo||2011||7 5/8"||29.7||9.52||P-110||3||Vam Top||28x12||Cert||*||530.4||14.851||44.2|
|G4||Sumitomo||4 1/2"||12.6||6.88||L80-13CR||3||Vam Top||43x12||*||225.6||9.7||18.8|
|G4||Sumitomo||4 1/2"||12.6||6.88||L80-13CR||3||Vam Top||55x12||*||225.6||12.4||18.8|
File downloadsTender Reply Form