No. 1318 Bottling Line Beer Melbourne
Bottling Line Beer Melbourne
Machine can be run with 2 trained operators and fill 7000 bottles in an 8hr shift.
Typically run by 3 operators filling 9000 bottles in an 8hr shift.
- Ed O'Donnell
- +64 (0) 274 442 944
- 04 87 26 99 60
16 head carbonated beverage filler
- “Cobert” brand, Italian manufacturer (refurbished)
- Mechanically actuated
- Bottle vacuuming and CO2 pre purging
- Vacuum pump included
- Capable of filling 2000 330ml bottles per hour
4 head crowner
- Slave machine to filler, speed controlled by proximity sensors
- Height adjustable capable of crowning bottles down to 200mm in height.
- Recently installed new throats and calibrated crowning pressure.
- Sterile water jet attachment to produce foam allow product to be crowned without oxygen in the headspace.
12 head rinser
- 12 months old, capable of running at 3000 bottles per minute. Fully height adjustable.
- Capable of receiving an entire layer of bottles. In-feed controlled by proximity sensors
Post fill rinsing
- Water jets and air blades ensure undercap is clean and dry to prevent rust or mould buildup
Pack off table
- 350 bottle capacity.
Comes with replacement parts for components that require routine maintenance.
- Mains water
- CO2 at 3 bar
- Compressed air at 6 bar
- 3 x 32amp 3 phase outlets
Change parts, spares etc