No. 1254 Wine Bottling "Tirage" line SA
Tirage Line South Australia
Capacity is 4500bph
Includes, Monoblock 25head filler 3head crowner, plus depalletiser and conveyors
The system is connected and can be viewed operating by appointment.
Owners prefer to sell as a lot
Contact Ed O’Donnell email@example.com, +64 274 442 944
- Bertolaso Depalletiser with change parts to suit AUS and Imported pallets of bottles
- Bertolaso 25 Head Low Vacuum Filler 2005 Change-parts suit 375ml, 750ml and Magnums Sparkling bottles.
- PLC controlled washing program. low operating hours: 130 hrs
- Bertolaso 3 head crown sealer. Change-parts suit 375ml, 750ml and Magnums Sparkling bottles.
- Auto feed crown hopper with blower and parts to suit.
- Infeed and outfeed conveyors
- SS pipework
- SS Centrifugal pump.
"tirage". Basically, the wine is mixed with an active yeast culture and a specific quantity of sugar so that once it is in bottle it will ferment.